Monday, November 14, 2011

Thank you, Pinterest

dear Pinterest,

you are a lifesaver. during times that i have felt stuck as a homemaker, you have provided a way out. When i say stuck, it doesn't mean i'm "stuck" with being a homemaker, but stuck because I'm at a blank, not knowing what to cook, what to do to decorate my new home, what furniture or household items to get, how to learn to like my new couch which i hated at one point by decorating my living room, what activities to do with my child, what DIY projects to work on, etc. As for food, you're just incredible. Things I could never envision myself cooking, that I would actually have to go to a restaurant for (pizza from scratch, chicken marsala, italian minestrone from scratch, stuffed zucchinis, Thai food, all sorts of paninis), i now have at the comfort of my own home for a very affordable price. I love you Pinterest.  thank you for your amazing-ness.

yours truly,

Ingrid

ps: Here is a picture of a recent meal I made, after finding the recipes on random pinboards. Spicy Thai noodles with Thai peanut chicken. I'm not trying to be a show-off, but it was magnificent, ridiculously delicious. i could've easily sold a plate for $11.99 without tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment