We recently moved to a new place, and for the first time in the history of the Rodriguez-Yance family, we are living in a house where we own all of our furniture. Since Alex and I got married more than 2 years ago, we've lived in furnished apartments, which made me feel very limited in the creativity department of my brain. Maybe I'm going through a nesting stage or something, but for the past two months I've been hooked on pinterest, trying to make myself like the sectional couch we couldn't return, mixing colors and curtains, and chair cushions, breakfast tables and dining tables, considering a shabby chic look, shopping at ikea, consignment stores, craigslist, garage sales, michael's, etc. and now when christmas is around the corner I will be starting Christmas decorations, so that means shopping or redecorating again! woohoo!
Anyway, so here are some pics of our new little place, and as the title of this post suggests, I'm no Martha Stewart, but I had my fun fixing up the place!
Jandro's Bedroom
My attempt to make a Shabby Chic-like kitchen
the Official dining room
Our Living Room
Jandro's Playroom
Master bedroom!
it looks awesome!! me gusta tu sectional couch.
ReplyDelete