Ok so this is very delayed...like a month and a half late and Jandro already needs another haircut...hahaha.
Anyway so on May 28th, we went to get his first official haircut! After I had ruined it back in March as you can see in a previous post here. So we headed over to "The Yellow Balloon", a children's salon in the Kentlands, and I fell in love with the place! It was so cute and vintage, I didn't know if I was in an antique children's store or a old toy store from Peru.
He patiently waited for his turn while played :)
He sat in Papi's lap, while I was photographer, and Emily, his first hairdresser from Peru, got him all set up! (Funny fact, my first midwife-the one who confirmed my pregnancy-was also Peruvian, and we were also sealed/married by a Peruvian temple worker/sealer! coincidence? I think not! Alejandro will definitely be aware of his roots)
He was soooooooo nervous...pobrecito
And...let...the...snapping.....
and.....
crying.......
BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!
He was so scared, he wouldn't stop crying or moving! There was a TV playing Elmo's World across the room, we had to turn him around so Elmo could help him calm down :(
A little better now :) Except his face and eyes were swollen...
All done now! Right outside the place with Daddy :)
too precious. i luv his cheecks <3
ReplyDelete