Rolling over the Hot Dogs
Here comes a forward roll!
YEAH! WELL DONE!
Now off to the Donut!!
That wasn't too bad now, was it? :)
It's Ball Play Time! Here he is with his buddy Lucas
Papi and Abuelito came to watch this special event :)
with his friends and all the mamas taking pics...just like I was ;)
This kid LOOOOVES bubbles!
Proud Mama :)
Proud Papa!
And now, presenting the Little Gym's "Bugs" Winter-Spring Class of 2011!!! woohoo!
Striking a pose with Abuelito Fidelius and Papi
With my friend Ixiana and our little ones, Lucas and Alejandro
Now you may think I'm silly, but this was such an exciting and emotional event for me. I think much more for me than for him. I've seen so much progress in my little guy since we first joined. I think he was 9...maybe almost 10 months when we first visited the Little Gym. I had received an invitation on the mail for a free class, so we went. I remember he looked a little bit overwhelmed, and it was probably because of the bright colors that filled up the room, the babies and mamas running/crawling/sitting around, the music, the movements. But I think all that stimulated him for the better. Soon after we began going he became more mobile, with a greater desire to explore, play, and do things independently. From scooting to crawling to standing up on his own to taking steps to climbing steps up and down, to catching a ball and throwing it back, to following bubbles, to singing along to music. Oh it's been a blast! I love my Little Little. I couldn't help but think how fast he is growing and that soon I'll be attending a Pre-K graduation, then Kindergarten, then elementary, then middle school, then seminary, then high school, then college, then grad school....aaaah! like I said, you probably think I'm silly and may laugh at me, but hey, I'm a new mom and I can't believe Alejandrito was once a single cell that lived in me; that I was once this little man's house and food and everything, that I gave birth to him and many could say I gave him life, but in all honesty, he's given ME life....along with purpose, direction, and infinite joy. He's helped me look at life in such a different manner. And when he gives me a kiss, a breath, a smile, or a cariñito, it's so surreal, I feel like I'm in another dimension. He really is my little gift from God.
El esta creciendo tan rapido y esta cada vez tan hermoso, como lo estrano. mi gordito bello precioso!
ReplyDeleteEse anonimo soy yo tu mami nana yova
ReplyDeletei heart this!!!! he looks like he got a real workout. does he walk now?
ReplyDelete