Thursday, June 23, 2011

so handsome in the mornings...

This is how I feel and look in the mornings when Alex gets up to go to work, which is around 6am:

                                                 

This is what I look like when he comes home which is around 7pm:


What makes me sad, is that he doesn't get to see what's in between. Or what I look like when I just get ready and begin my day. I'm no J.Lo, but I try to do something with myself and look nice/decent/presentable/semi-cute. I try to do something to my hair. I'm clean and I smell good. I have some make-up on. I put on a nice/ok outfit. By the time he gets home, my hair is up and sweaty, my earrings removed, my eyeliner is almost gone, I smell like food that I cooked, and sometimes I change to sweats or I'm already in pj's. It sucks :(
Oh well. At least I wake up to a handsome husband every morning! :)  He's so fresh and clean and showered, and smells like cologne, his hair is gelled, his teeth are brushed, he's styling a nice shirt and slacks. Man, I'm a lucky girl! 
I love him <3


1 comment: