Monday, February 28, 2011

Magic vs. Wizards Game - 2/4/11

After a very long time, my hubby and I got to go on a super fun date! All thanks to my awesome father-in-law and sis-in-law Angie, since they babysat Alejandrito. He loves them. I had been wanting to see the Orlando Magic since Alex got me into basketball during last year's NBA Playoffs. Here are some pics!

#12 Dwight Howard is a Beast! that man can dunk! And he's not stuck up like Kobe or LeBron.  I still think he's an Avatar...or of Na'vi descent....

As expected, the Magic won! It felt so good to scream and cheer for them in a crowd where everyone cheered for the home team (Wizards) and then laugh at their loss. MUAHAHAHAHA! just kidding. it was fun being the only one cheering for the Magic though :)
We ended the night having some delicious Potbelly sandwiches and soup.
I love my esposito :)

1 comment:

  1. Little baby is so cute! I'm just seeing these photos of him and DYING. Little sweetie. I had no idea...!

    Love you very much! and miss you dearly.

    ~Herman

    ReplyDelete