Monday, January 24, 2011

Por Fin... At Last

Bienvenidos!
Welcome to our Blogspot!
I'm very new to the blogging world, so please bear with me.
I am excited to start blogging about our lives and sharing it with our loved ones, but I'm more excited about creating a record of memories for my children that they can easily view online.
Hopefully, I will be able to be consistent with family updates and events :)
Just so you know, I will soon  be deactivating my facebook account, so this will be the best way to keep in touch and stay up to date with our family. If you'd like to be a follower, please feel free to do so! and if you have a blog, please let me know so I can follow you too :)
Anyway, I am exhausted, for I have been trying to set this up all night...and finally, I did it!
Pretty sad for a first post, pero bueno...sera para la proxima!
Goodnight!

5 comments:

  1. Ingrid! que buena onda que ya tienes un blog. Nosotros tb tenemos uno: alexandmonik.blogspot.com
    Te voy a aumentar a mi lista. Se te ve tan feliz y tienes una hermosa familia. Te quiero mucho! Besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chola! I love you! yay! so, this is why you were up so late last night! :) Me gusta tu blog y las fotos de mi lil' nephew. Creo que un blog es la mejor manera para poder estar en contacto con los amigos, además es más personalizado. También me encanta el nombre que le pusiste a tu primer post, "equis" JAJAJJAJA!! =D
    Send kisses to my pollito...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yayyyy! me encanto la foto principal, especialmente la cara de Alejandrito =) Los quiero y los extranio!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogsphere! Que lindo poder ver fotos tuyas y de tu linda familia. Nuestro blog es larrabees.blogspot.com
    Cuidate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ingrid que bonito esta tu blog!!! y Alejandrito esta hermoso.. te mando muchos muchos abrazos Ingrid te ves muy feliz!!1 :)

    yo tambien hice un blog..

    lafamiliairahetacarlos.blogspot.com
    bueno Ingrid que estes muy bien y muchos besos

    ReplyDelete